ANTHONY GOMES short time offer, for all his fans, to purchase his entire discography, consisting of 14 CDs!!!

 






For the next week, I'm going to be filming a personalized thank you video for EVERY person that orders my full discography just to show how much I appreciate you.

That’s 14 CDs - all of my albums so far. 

It even comes with an autographed copy of High Voltage Blues - my Billboard Top 20 album for 25 weeks!

14 albums in One pack.

My complete discography is available for a limited time with an added bonus - a personal video from me, Anthony!

The discography includes my most popular releases:

⚡️ High Voltage Blues - Autographed (2022) - top 20 Blues Billboard for 25 weeks so far!

🎹 Containment Blues (2020) - top 20 Billboard Blues!

🎸 Peace, Love & Loud Guitars (2018) - Blues Rock Review album of 2018!

... Plus 11 more of my original music albums!

I’m really excited to connect with you on an individual level…

… But I can only keep this going for this week - so make sure you grab yours today or you’ll definitely miss out.

Just click here to get yours! 👇

https://shop.anthonygomes.com/products/anthony-gomes-complete-mega-bundle-discography-12-albums-now-available-worldwide

Peace, love and loud guitars! 

~ Anthony

434 Wesley Ave,
Ferguson, MO 63135-2304









No comments:

Post a Comment