Author, Teresa Aker, Released Signed, Sealed, Betrayed: An Alexandra Sinclair Series August 2026

 

In real estate, the most dangerous deals aren't always the one that fell apart. They're the ones someone is determined to make happen.

When top-producing realtor
Alexandra Sinclair walks through the golden doors of the prestigious Winstanley-Monroe Group, she expects competition, ambition, and the pressure that comes with working among the best.

Behind the polished offices, expensive suits, and multimillion-dollar deals, something isn't right. Important environmental documents have disappeared. Transactions are being delayed. Somehow,
June 4th keeps appearing.

As suspects flow from one colleague to another, With an eye for details and an organized way about her, Alexandra begins putting the pieces together. but in a world where information is power and a signature can be worth millions, discovering the truth could be a problem for someone, in more ways then one.

Signed, Sealed, Betrayed is a corporate real-estate mystery filled with ambition, secrets, deception, an unexpected loyalties.

And for Alexandra, this is only the beginning.


" Alexandra is a character worth getting to know in Signed, Sealed, Betrayed – An Alexandra Sinclair Series by Teresa Aker. I was completely engaged from beginning to end. This is a terrific book—captivating, compelling, and one I could easily read again and again, as I simply couldn’t put it down; moreover, just like many other readers, I hated to see the story end. This is Teresa Aker’s best work to date, and I eagerly look forward to her future literary endeavors; a sequel would certainly be welcome! Signed, Sealed, Betrayed is a fine, well-crafted story that is both highly enjoyable and a true introspective delight. It transported me into Alexandra’s world and thoroughly captivated me. A true pleasure to read." ~ D Draper, The Wire Megazine.


Teresa’s debut novel “Signed, Sealed, Betrayed: An Alexandra Sinclair Story”
is out now wherever you get your books and platforms!